Are you sleeping in a safe place and what is geopathic stress?
Geopathic stress is the general terminology used to describe disturbances to the earth’s normal energy vibrations in the area directly above. Whilst we often live with these natural disturbances quite happily, if you’re unlucky enough to have a ‘geopathic stress’ line running directly under your bed or somewhere you spend a lot of time, you should be aware that it’s widely believed that this can be harmful to the human body.
There have been numerous studies carried out in other countries such as Germany and Austria into the effects of geopathic stress, and even some cancer specialists have been convinced of it’s detrimental effect on human health.
What are the signs which might indicate you are sleeping over a geopathic stress line?
1. You may have disturbed sleep.
2. You may wake up feeling muzzy headed and more tired than when you went to bed.
3. You may suffer from unexplained illnesses, depression, M.E. or other more serious conditions.
4. You sleep better away from home.
5. Children are sensitive, so babies may only sleep at one end of a cot, older children may refuse to sleep in their bed at home but are happy to sleep in other beds, they may also wet the bed.
How does earth acupuncture work?
Earth acupuncture works in the same way as on humans. Once the ‘geopathic stress’ line is located a wooden needle is driven into the ground to release build up of radiation from that point.
I would always recommend moving a bed or sofa away from a geopathic stress line, but if that isn’t possible earth acupuncture is an alternative treatment method. However, it should be noted that earth acupuncture isn’t a permanent solution and the property should be re-tested periodically to ensure that the geopathic stress has not returned.
For more information about earth acupuncture please don’t hesitate to contact us.